16 February 2023
Playing with tradition: Hopsteiner Hopoils - Type Noble
Technical Support | Type Noble were specially developed for use before or during filtration and replace late hop additions in the brewhouse. The result is a "late hop aroma" that combines floral, spicy and citrus notes. Products of the Noble family have a high to very high content of linalool. Bitter substances are not contained.
Product advantages of hop oils:
- No application of solid plant material, therefore less beer loss
- No input of nitrates or microbes
- Reduction of hop dosage towards the end of boiling / whirlpool or during dry hopping
- Unlimited flexibility in the brewing process, especially in high-gravity brewing
- Reduction of the carbon footprint
- High yields due to excellent solubility of aroma components.
To learn more about hop oils, go to our homepage hopoils.com or contact us directly by email at .