20 May 2022
Bangkok Brewing Conference 2022
Focusing on current topics | The Bangkok Brewing Conference 2022, again jointly organized by the Thailand Beer Industry Guild (TBIG) and the VLB Berlin, will take place from 12–14 June 2022 at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC) Bangkok, Thailand.
This event addresses the brewing industry in Southeast Asia. The presentations will be held exclusively in English.
In six live sessions, following topics will be presented and discussed:
- Session 1: Brewing Technology and Process Optimization – Hops and brewing process;
- Session 2: Brewing Technology and Process Optimization – Continuous improvement and their impact towards Net Zero (part 1);
- Session 3: Brewing Technology and Process Optimization – Continuous improvement and their impact towards Net Zero (part 2);
- Session 4: Filling & Packaging Net Zero;
- Session 5: Product Development & Quality Aspects.
The event will be accompanied by a technical visit to Thai Spirit Industry Co. Ltd, a welcome party at the Jim Thompson House Museum and a farewell party at the BITEC.
For further information and registration visit https://www.vlb-berlin.org/en/bangkok2022.