Playing with tradition reload hopsteiner hopoils - type essential
Technical support | Type essential are used before or during filtration and replace late hop additions in the brewhouse. A typical "late hop" and/or "dry hop" aroma is the result.
Soluble aroma substances are enriched and hop aroma substances are reduced for the special character of a variety. The yield is excellent and the hop aroma is floral, spicy, citrusy and fruity – without bitter substances.
To learn more about hop oils, go to our homepage hopoils.com or contact us directly by email at .
Late & dry hop aroma
Application: Addition into the storage tank, ideally before the last filtration step
Highlight: Enriched fractions of beer soluble aroma compounds of a specific hop variety.
Dosage of the standard dilution: 1 - 40 ml/hl
Product advantages of hop oils
- No application of solid plant material, therefore less beer loss
- Reduction of hop dosage towards the end of boiling / whirlpool or during dry hopping
- Unlimited flexibility in the brewing process, especially in high-gravity brewing
- Reduction of the carbon footprint
- High yields due to excellent solubility of aroma components.
Simon H. Steiner, Hopfen, GmbH, Mainburg, Germany