Playing with tradition reload: Hopsteiner Hopoils - Type Selected
Technical support | To learn more about hop oils, go to our homepage hopoils.com or contact us directly by email at .
Our Type Selected Free is finally here!
With its floral and citrusy flavor, it provides a unique aroma and intense taste. The outstanding feature: it was especially developed for the production of alcohol-free beer:
- More body and complexity in alcohol-free beer
- Improved mouthfeel
- Pleasant hop aroma
Addition: into the storage tank, ideally before the last filtration step
Highlight: Selected hop oil fractions for non-alcoholic/low-alcoholic beers
Dosage of the standard dilution: 1–6 ml/hl
Product advantages of hop oils:
- No application of solid plant material, therefore less beer loss
- No input of nitrates or microbes
- Reduction of hop dosage towards the end of boiling / whirlpool or during dry hopping
- Unlimited flexibility in the brewing process, especially in high-gravity brewing
- Reduction of the carbon footprint
- High yields due to excellent solubility of aroma components.
Simon H. Steiner, Hopfen, GmbH, Mainburg, Germany