05 February 2021
IBD Asia Pacific Section: 36th Convention upcoming
Virtual conference | The postponed 36th Convention of the Asia Pacific Section of the Institute of Brewing and Distilling will be held Tuesday, 23rd February and Wednesday, 24th February 2021.
The initial location for the 2020 Convention was Perth, but due to the pandemic the whole event has been moved online. Participants from every aspect of the brewing industry now have the opportunity to have access to come together not just within the Asia Pacific region but globally.
The agenda for the two days includes extensive educational and informative sessions with well over 50 presenters from around the globe. The sessions will be a mixture of live, semi-live and on demand sessions including updates from the IBD, the keynote speaker, panel discussions, interactive Q+A and direct contact with the exhibitors and sponsors.
The programme includes
- 40+ educational and live sessions (keynotes, panel & topic focused concurrent sessions);
- 10+ on-demand sessions;
- 10+ poster sessions with the ability to chat one-on-one with the author;
- sponsor innovation workshop sessions, accessible on-demand;
- 300+ attendees from 20+ countries;
- an exhibit hall with 30+ booths and unique engagement activities;
- exclusive networking opportunities with experts in the field.
All sessions are being recorded and can be viewed “on demand” up to 1-month post event, by login into the virtual convention platform. Post event viewing is only available in conjunction with a full package purchase though.
For further information please refer to ibdconvention2021.vfairs.com/.
Watch out for a full review in one of the forthcoming issues of BRAUWELT International.